Heal One World
3503 West Pico Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90019
Ph: 310-826-1971 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fundraiser in Malibu November 23rd 2013 Paradise Cove 11am-5pm flyer here
- AcuPranic Healing every Wednesday at 7pm from Direct Mindpower
- Awareness Festival 2013 was July 25th-28th in Santa Monica, CA!
- HEAL ONE WORLD FINALIST LABJ Healthcare Leadership Awards.
- NEW classes! Meditation at 11am on Mondays ZUMBA back Mondays 8:45pm
- New Tai Chi Wed 12pm Sun 4:15pm NEW YOGA Friday at 12pm
- Exciting! Heal One World at the Sundance Film Festival- Awareness Festival presents the ZEN DEN in Park City, Utah Janaury 17-23 2014.
- Partnerships are forming! FrontPorch, LAMP Community, A Place Called Home, Bresee Foundation to name a few.
- Strength in Zen for kids 12-18.
- HANDOUT for NAPEC
Tai Chi here
- Tai Chi
- Private clinic work in acupuncture, nutrition and bodywork.
Please visit our Event Calendar & sign up for our mailing list.
Films and Festivals:
- Our monthly screening series is currently running!
- Awareness Film Festival takes place during the summer.
- Our Short PLASTIC TIDE brings awareness of the plastic pollution issues.
Heal One World was formed to help connect people in need -- particularly children and adults with chronic illnesses -- with preventative health care, non-traditional/complementary modalities, natural non-invasive treatments, and guidance in learning self-help techniques that are generally not covered by insurance. The access to this help is offered on a sliding scale, free or donation basis. The non-profit organization holds classes on a free or sliding scale basis that provide self-help and self-healing techniques in the Pico Blvd. studio. Heal One World also arranges and promotes clinics where low cost treatment can be found, as well as maintains a database of providers who are interested in helping those in need. The focus is on long-term well being of body, spirit and mind. Heal One World offers people in need a forum to ask questions and state their issues, and then helps them find the best provider to help them reach their goal of health.
- We hold fundraisers such as music performances, art shows, open mike nights and monthly screenings. Any profits from these events and clinics go back to helping people find affordable or free treatment.
- We are collecting a database of self-help exercises and ideas to help you when you are unable to get treatment.
- If you are a provider please contact us to provide services or instruction to those in need and be added to our database for all to see. Send your query via email:email@example.com
- We accept people on the basis of financial need, including taking into account their medical expenses, meaning their net income, if any.
If you are someone in need of our services please click here to download an application.
Upcoming 2014 summer we are having an Summer Camp program CAMP A.W.A.R.E. integrating our Fit Right In Program to a full summer cam program, there is yoga, tai chi and mediation as well as other fitness and nutrition guidance, and they get to make a documentary of their experience!
For Festival Entries, please see our website Awareness Festival (more funds go to programs with direct submissions).
Heal One World is a 501(c)(3) Public Charity.
MATS, CUSHIONS and BOLSTERS
as featured at Bhakti Fest
20% of proceeds donated to HOW